Dallas, TX 75202
Job Post Date: May 21, 2023
Senior Project Architect
BKV Group seeks talented Senior Project Architect with 10-20 years related experience to join our team.
The ideal candidate has architectural experience in all phases of project design and documentation.
· Works closely with Partner in Charge and Project Manager to support the design and technical tasks for small to mid-scale projects
· Implements the code review requirements and the respective documents to obtain review and approval of the plans for code compliance
· Plans layout of project and coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval
· Prepares scale drawings and contract documents utilizing Revit for deliverable packages to Contractors, Clients and Authorities Having Jurisdiction
· Involved in periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with documents
· Implements technical reviews as part of production process
· Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
· Maintains effective communication with project team members
· Professional degree in architecture and licensure required.
· Proficiency with Revit required; basic knowledge of BIM 360 and Microsoft Office programs.
· Must have the ability to communicate effectively and work efficiently with team members.
As a holistic design firm, BKV Group brings a full complement of architecture, interior design,
engineering, landscape architecture, and construction administration services, together, to collaborate
from project kick-off to closeout. We believe that teamwork and relationships are the keys to our
success. These diverse perspectives, help us make better design decisions. As such, we are committed to
being open, honest, genuine, and thoughtful with each other, our clients, community stakeholders, and
With 200+ employees sharing knowledge across practice sites in Chicago, Dallas, Hanoi, Vietnam, Minneapolis, and Washington, DC, we create relevant and meaningful design solutions that allow our clients’ vision to become a reality. BKV Group offers a flexible, hybrid work schedule with three days in
the office (Tues - Thurs) and two days optional for remote working (Mon & Fri). With excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and continuous opportunities for growth, BKV Group gives you the tools to achieve your goals. We invite you to submit your resume and any work samples you would like to share (PDF of
no more than 5MB). Please indicate your name, desired position and location in e-mail subject line. For more information, visit: www.bkvgroup.com.