NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130
Job Post Date: November 20, 2023
Senior Project Architect - Remote
• Does working on a variety of project types nationally and internationally excite you?
• Looking to use your experience in a Senior-Level role for a growing business?
• Are you looking for the flexibility of a fully remote work environment?
Manning, APC is a respected architecture, interior design, and planning firm with 35+ years of experience in the United States and beyond. Headquartered in New Orleans with offices in Dallas and Washington, DC, our motivated team brings our clients’ visions to fruition. We offer tailored services that can guide a project from the spark of an idea through occupancy in the sectors of education, transportation, civic, cultural, corporate, hospitality, and healthcare. We collaborate with our rich mix of clients and partners to improve the quality of life in the communities where we live and work through informative design solutions.
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Project Architect with the dual ability to lead projects and support the management of the firm.
• Manage project teams in multiple sectors, including establishing and monitoring work schedules
• Maintain client relations
• Review and track project budgets and profits and staff productivity
• Mentor Architectural and Interior Design staff and provide leadership
• Outreach to potential partners and clients through our proven sales process
• Participate in firm management tasks, including review of financial reports, assignment of staff, review and develop project contracts, participate in annual strategic business plan development, assist in employee performance reviews, oversee the firm-wide design process.
• 10+ years of technical experience in Architecture
• Professional architectural degree from an accredited college or university
• Registered architectural license
• Proven track record of managing projects with $100M+ construction value
• Business management experience is preferred
• Curiosity and enthusiasm for our business pursuits
• Persuasiveness and tenacity in pursuing opportunities
• Hungry, Humble, Smart (an ideal team player)
Manning, APC is an EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) firm that operates in a fast-paced client-focused environment. We love what we do and have fun doing it. If you share our commitment to collaboration and our core values of balance, curiosity, gratitude, humility, and respect, we would like to talk with you.
We offer a competitive salary inclusive of a bonus structure, a comprehensive benefits package, 100% reimbursement of continuing education, the flexibility of working from your own home, and the technical equipment and support you need.
To explore this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.