Middleton, WI 53562
Job Post Date: September 9, 2021
Senior Project Architect/Project Manager
Mead & Hunt, a nationally recognized architectural and engineering firm, is experiencing unprecedented growth. As a result, a full-time position is available for a senior project architect.
Responsibilities include leading interdisciplinary in-house and sub-consultant team members; assisting with pursuing projects; building and maintaining strong client relationships; developing scopes, fees, contracts and subcontracts; tracking and monitoring scopes, schedules, budgets and fees for small to large projects; scheduling and facilitating team and client meetings; developing and delivering presentations to clients, partners and Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs). Travel will be required.
The successful candidate must have the following:
• a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in architecture from an accredited college or university
• at least 12 years of relevant experience
The ideal candidate will have any/all of the following:
• Architect license and NCARB certification
• Experience leading interdisciplinary design projects
• Experience leading aviation projects
• Experience leading federal/military projects
• Experience leading and marketing project pursuits
• Experience building and maintaining client relationships
• LEED AP, WELL Accredited Professional, or Guiding Principles Compliance Professional
If you have strong communication and organizational skills, are self-motivated, and can work well both independently and as part of a team, complete the online application process for this job posting at www.meadhunt.com/careers OR submit your cover letter and resume (and the pdf application if possible) to the address below. The deadline to apply for this position is Friday, September 24, 2021. Interviews are awarded on our review of your ability to meet the qualifications in the paragraphs describing the “successful” candidate and “ideal” candidate, so be sure to explain where indicated in the online application (or in your COVER LETTER, not just in your resume, if you are applying by mail) how you meet each qualification listed in the paragraphs above. Mead & Hunt will not sponsor a visa (H-1B, etc.) for this position.
MEAD & HUNT, Inc.
Attn: Req. # 2021-4106
2440 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.