Tyler, TX 75703
Job Post Date: October 7, 2021
Fitzpatrick Architects is seeking architectural interns interested in pursuing professional licensure or level 1 Architects, while gaining experience in all project types and phases.
Fitzpatrick Architects works on a number of different project types and sizes. We have become a textbook example of design + advocacy = change in our community. A few projects on our horizon in Tyler and the region include: New UT Health Medical School, Smith County Courthouse, City of Tyler Rose Complex Conference Center, revitalization of Downtown Tyler including Fitzpatrick's new office location and a number of Tyler ISD projects. Our scope of work includes civic, education, commercial, cultural arts and medical.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
• Utilize strong graphic and design skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a large project team
• Prepare and develop architectural documents utilizing BIM Software under the collaborating with other project team members
• Responsibilities include all phases of design documentation through construction administration
• Work closely with the project team to meet schedule milestones and deadlines.
• Master of Architecture
• Proficient in the use of BIM Software
• Strong business acumen in project planning and management
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills