NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130
Job Post Date: November 20, 2023
- Does working on a variety of projects nationally and internationally excite you?
- Looking for professional growth, a career path leading to ownership?
- Are you looking for the flexibility of a hybrid remote work environment?
Manning, APC is a respected architecture, interior design, and planning firm with 35+ years of experience in the United States and beyond. Headquartered in New Orleans with offices in Dallas and Washington, DC, our motivated team brings our clients visions to fruition. Since our beginnings in 1985, we have offered tailored services that can guide a project from the spark of an idea through occupancy. We collaborate with our rich mix of clients and partners to improve the quality of life in the communities where we live and work through informative design solutions.
We are seeking several seasoned Project Architects with the ability to:
- Manage the day-to-day relations with our clients to bring their project to fruition
-Demonstrate exceptional drafting experience
-Interpret data, organize work, handle large volumes of detail, and make decisions quickly
-Mentor the greatest young minds in Architecture and Interior Design
-Produce clear, concise, and timely work products that assure project profitability
-Maintain enduring relationships with current clients that lead to new business opportunities
-Outreach to potential partners and clients through or proven sales process
- 7+ years of technical experience in Architecture Design
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited college or university
- Registered Architect
- Proven track record of leading projects by managing graduate and intern staff
- Curiosity and a thirst for learning
- Persuasiveness and tenacity in pursuing opportunities
- Hungry, Humble, Smart (an ideal team player)
Manning, APC is an EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) firm that operates in a fast-paced client-focused environment. We love what we do and have fun doing it. If you share our commitment to collaboration and our core values of balance, curiosity, gratitude, humility, and respect, we would like to talk with you.
We offer a competitive salary inclusive of a bonus structure, a comprehensive benefits package, 100% reimbursement of continuing education, the flexibility of working from your own home, and the technical equipment and support you need to do so.