Dallas, TX 75219
Job Post Date: May 4, 2021
GDA is seeking Architects with at least 5 years of experience (7-10+ preferred). This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fast-paced collaborative team on a variety of project types at all levels of development. Candidates must exhibit a strong work ethic, possess knowledge of relevant technology platforms, maintain focus and display a thorough attention to detail. Candidates must have a can-do attitude and be eager and willing to solve problems individually or as part of a team effort.
• Programming, planning, and some conceptual design
• Production team leader
• Managing multiple aspects of client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, etc.
• Preparation of Schematic Design, Design Development & Construction Documents
• Process submittals/substitution requests during construction and address RFI’s
• Efficiently and effectively communicate and interact with owners, consultants, contractors, and regulatory officials throughout the life of the project.
• 5+ years of experience required; 7-10+ preferred
• Degree from an accredited university preferred
• Architectural registration and LEED credentials are preferred
• Desire to pursue growth opportunities and obtain registration
• Individuals displaying strong self-motivation, work ethic, and team-oriented focus preferred.
• Understanding of building codes, standards, and building structures
• Ability to preserve design intent throughout a project
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills preferred
• Experience in large multi-family and commercial projects
• Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office required
• Experience with Bluebeam and Sketchup preferred
• Experience with various construction software platforms (Procore, Newforma, etc.)
• Experience with Lumion is a plus.