NEW ORLEANS, LA 70130
Job Post Date: November 20, 2023
Graduate Architect - Hybrid Remote / Dallas
Manning is a full-service architecture interior design and planning firm with offices in Dallas, New Orleans and Washington, DC. We offer integrated architectural, interior design, and Urban Design/planning services that respond to our client’s needs and make the communities where we live and work stronger. Our expertise spans the transportation, education, government, cultural, corporate, healthcare, and hospitality markets. We are a team of diverse professionals, lending voices from different backgrounds and perspectives to the creative process.
Reporting to Project Manager, the Graduate Architect is responsible for assisting with design, presentations, and documentation of our projects. They will work on multiple projects effectively and actively assist the development of projects and administrative tasks. They will be engaged in predesign, design, and construction phases. As part of the Manning team, they will also contribute to business development, office management, and firm strategy.
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited college or university.
- Education requirement may be substituted for candidates with 5+ years of architectural design experience.
- Active pursuit of licensure.
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Revit, or BIM 360.
- Ability to interpret data, organize work, and carefully manage details.
- Strong collaboration skills with Project Manager and team members.
- LEED certification is a plus.
Competitive salary based on experience
Health, dental, life, and disability benefits
Hybrid remote work environment
Reimbursement for professional licenses, dues, and CEUs
Generous and flexible PTO
Please send your cover letter, resume, and work samples (15MB maximum in pdf format) to provided email address with Graduate Architect Position in the subject line.
Pay: $50,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year