Dallas, TX 75201
Job Post Date: May 9, 2022
StreetLights Residential is seeking a BIM Modeler, who will provide drafting and modeling support to the Planning and Design-Build teams. The BIM Modeler will be tasked with modelling new unit types and modifying existing unit types to fit the requirements of the design direction, while assisting with the efforts in documenting, all within the framework of the established SLR modeling and documentation standards. In addition to creating and modifying units, the BIM Modeler under the supervision of the BIM Manager will assist in curating and maintaining an active “SLR Unit Catalogue”. Other similar duties, such as Revit family creation practice/graphics standards, or template/detail library tasks, may be assigned between regular, unit-focused, assignments.
• Provide CAD drafting/BIM modeling
• Obtain work assignments of either specific design and documentation elements from Project Managers and BIM Manager
• Coordinate and manage Revit models
• Review all produced work for completeness and accuracy
• Use checklists set-up for quality control on each project and submit work according to deadlines.
• Coordinate BIM file exchange and archiving of milestone submittals
• Complete printing and plotting requests.
• Observe professional ethics.
• Demonstrate proactive approach to learning of new digital design tools
• 3-5+ Years of related work experience, preferably in Design Build and Multi-Family Revit Architecture
• High-level BIM Experience and Competency
• Understanding of general Architectural products and systems
• Understanding of CAD/BIM customization and automatization
• Ability to work on multiple short- and long-term tasks in a fast-paced design environment with multiple, separate project deadlines
• Ability to quickly absorb and utilize company-specific techniques, standards, and procedures
• Knowledge in Visual Scripting or Coding (i.e., Dynamo) will have added advantage
• Strong written and verbal communication
Qualified candidates should email their resume to:
D’Ann Davis | Director | Human Resources | firstname.lastname@example.org
StreetLights Residential provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.