Dallas, TX 75248
Job Post Date: January 14, 2022
Architectural Project Coordinator
SBLM Architects is a nationally recognized mid-sized architectural firm. Our growing Dallas office is looking for a highly motivated individual who is a team player with significant retail experience, excellent CAD/Graphic and communication skills. Ideal candidate will be an organized individual capable of multi-tasking.
• Have good problem-solving skills: identifying a problem, obstacle, or opportunity and taking decisive action to address.
• Assists in organizing and developing drawing sets and willingly takes on technically challenging issues and assists in supporting team members in completing all submissions with minimal supervision.
• Perform code and zoning analysis as needed.
• Participate in project meetings as required with the client and key team members.
• Can motivate others and foster teamwork.
• Be externalized in the community, actively building, and utilizing a professional network.
• Demonstrate competence and professionalism, always with a high level of integrity.
• Must maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times.
• Must consistently be in the office during core office hours; 8:30 AM to 5:30PM.
• Be organized, self-motivating, and fiscally responsible.
• Be dependable, consistent, and detail oriented.
• Takes initiative to complete the work assigned in a timely fashion.
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Set an example that exemplifies the firm’s goals and core values.
• Must hold a professional Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
• Minimum of 5 years of retail experience or more in architect’s office.
• Candidate should be licensed or on path to be a licensed Architect.
• Strong team player and communication skills.
• Excellent AutoCAD and Revit skills.
• Basic understanding of structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering systems.
• Basic knowledge of Texas building, ADA codes and other applicable federal and industry standard guidelines.
• Ability to work well under pressure with deadlines.
• Ability to follow office standards, policies, and procedures.
Compensation and Benefits:
• We offer a competitive salary and a creative, innovative work environment.
• Our benefits package includes Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Plan, Personal, Sick and Holiday time off, Flexible Spending Plan and much more.
• Company Culture: learning and growth opportunities, rewarding projects, free educational ongoing learning.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include “Architectural Project Coordinator” in the subject. No phone calls, please.