Dallas, TX 64108
Job Post Date: March 10, 2023
At TreanorHL, we believe there is no greater purpose than to improve the quality of life for all people. We strive to enhance spaces where engagement, healing, inspiration, and enrichment can happen and where people do more than just live and work – they thrive. With every decision we make, every interaction we have, and every milestone reached, we ask ourselves: are we helping someone thrive today?
TreanorHL is a nationally recognized full-service planning and design firm with ten offices across the U.S. We provide exceptional design solutions tailored to satisfy our clients’ unique and complex design challenges.
Our Higher Education team is actively recruiting an Architectural Designer for our Dallas, Texas office. If you want to:
• Positively impact facility planning and design through all phases of the
• Advance and impact how students live and learn, how faculty members
teach, and how researchers work.
• Work with a team dedicated to supporting student success on every level
– personal, social, and academic
• Solve our clients’ challenges, and create inspired experiences in higher
– then we’d love to talk to you!
• Assist in streamlining the architectural design process from conceptual
design through the overall completion of projects.
• Participate in the architectural design process and develop alternative
solutions and presentation graphics to communicate concepts to the
client or for agency approval.
• Create three-dimensional building information modeling and two-
dimensional construction documentation using applicable TreanorHL
• Perform redline changes and revisions on project documents.
• Assist with contract administration responsibilities.
• Assist in the development of project specifications from master
• Assist in the review of product or shop drawing submittals during the
• Assist the project architects and project team in producing schematic
design, design development, and construction drawings.
• Organize and maintain project files.
• Degree in architecture; Architectural License or actively working on
• 3+ years of experience, with recent experience in Higher Education
related facilities preferred
• Experience working with a diverse team of consultants and internal staff
• A passion for working collaboratively with clients to solve unique and
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal staff, consultant teams,
and the client
• A team-focused attitude, willing to assist others as necessary
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Enscape, Adobe Creative Suite,
and other visualization software.
• High levels of activity and productivity
• Strong organizational and communication skills with excellent attention
• Ability and desire to mentor young design professionals
• Ability to develop and deliver technically sound project documents
• The ability to quickly grasp new concepts
• A willingness to travel outside of the local area to attend meetings at