Small Firms Roundtable
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Brought to you by: Small Firms Roundtable
Talk About It
Jorge Gracia, Mexican Architect founder and principal of graciastudio (est. 2004), an architecture firm based in Tijuana, Mexico.
Recipient of multiple awards and recognitions, both at the national and international level within the practice of architecture such as:
- 30 promesas 2009’ Grupo Expansión, México City. Design Vanguard 2012 Architectural Record, New York.
- Emerging Voices 2013 Architectural League of New York
- Obra del Año 2013 ArchDaily, Santiago de Chile.
- Best of the Best, Red Dot Awards 2014. Berlin.
- 10 despachos generadores de cambio 2016, Grupo Expansión Obras. México City.
International lectures include Virginia Tech’ in Blacksburg Virginia, ‘Australian Institute of Architects, ‘Architectural Record Innovation Conference in Los Angeles California and Cooper Union in New York.
Invited to Final review at different Universities such as Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT, California College of the Arts CCA, School of architecture CAPLA. University of Arizona, Columbia GSAPP,
Founder of “Escuela Libre de Arquitectura” ELA in 2014, a school of Architecture in downtown Tijuana. A practical approach on learning the practice of architecture. An architect working together with colleges and students to build a better home town for future generation of Tijuanenses.