SFRT North: Sustainable Performance Coatings
Powder for Architectural Applications
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
3520 Oak Lawn Avenue
Dallas, TX 75209
Brought to you by: Small Firms Roundtable
Talk About It
With the cost of liquid PVDF paints going up and severe shortages hitting the market, now is a great time to be looking into alternative performance coatings – and the additional sustainability and embodied carbon advantages don’t hurt either. We promise to make what should be a “dry subject” (pun intended) as fun and interesting as possible!
· What is sustainable powder coating?
· How is powder manufactured and applied and how does this deliver technical beneficial to architectural projects?
· Powder suitability to various architectural applications
· High performance Architectural grade powders – exterior and interior grade powders, learning the difference
· How powder meets and exceeds with the AAMA specifications
· The sustainability advantages of powder coatings – meeting your sustainability and embodied carbon goals
· Powder for the designer – colors and effects
· Choosing and specifying powder coatings – the practical tips
PRESENTER: Fiona Levin-Smith, IFS Coatings