SFRT North: Sustainable HVAC Design
Using Air Movement in Conditioned Spaces
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
2401 McKinney Ave
Dallas, TX 75201
Brought to you by: Small Firms Roundtable
Talk About It
Sustainable HVAC Design: Using Air Movement in Conditioned Spaces
Presented by Big Ass Fans
The purpose of this presentation is to learn the principles of thermal comfort, heat transfer and the benefits of the innovative HVAC strategy that pairs traditional air conditioning with energy-efficient air movement.
- Identify the factors that affect thermal comfort.
- Explain the sustainability benefits of a design strategy that uses air movement in conjunction with traditional air conditioning.
- Using Air Movement with UVC & Ionization to Eliminate airborne pathogens.
- Identify the factors that affect thermal comfort and the basics of ASHRAE Standard 55 requirements in LEED v4.1 BD+C.
- Understand how ASHRAE Standards 55 are applied in air-conditioned spaces.
- Discuss how air movement can assist with meeting the energy performance requirements in LEED v4.1 BD+C
Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org