Credit Carnival: Roofs
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
325 North St. Paul Street, Suite 150
Dallas, TX 75201
Brought to you by: Education
In the design of a new building, many designers view the roof as just another exterior component. Roof design can be an afterthought. What is often overlooked is that the roof is one of the largest exterior components and maintenance costs are typically 60+ percent of the building's lifetime maintenance budget. The roof serves as an important protective barrier against rain, snow, sunlight, wind, extreme temperature, and water penetration. When designing for long-term performance, many factors must be considered together to create an environment with straightforward details and systems that a building owner can manage with relative ease.
COURSES AND PRESENTERS:
- Art of Terra Cotta & Color, Cindy Walker and Jann Hughes, Ludowici
- Selection and Installation of Metal Roofs, Mark Standifer, King of Texas
- Design as Nature Intended, Kyle Wilson, Texas Fenestration, Inc.
- Green Roofs: A Sustainable Strategy, Travis Sursa, Architectural Systems, Inc.
- Low Slope Roofing Wind Design, Melody Jackson, Soprema
- Choosing the Right Roof, Richard Ziegler, WJE
Check the Agenda on the mini-site linked above for the great lineup of webinar topics and presenters.
This event is HYBRID, you may attend in-person or via ZOOM Webinar. The links will be included on the agenda PDF provided to all registered individuals via email before the event. Registrants may attend as many or as few of the seven courses as they choose, but will be required to attend the full course to receive credit for the course.