Architecture on Tap
Organized by the Committee on the Environment
2302 Executive Drive
Garland, TX 75041
Join us this summer as our Architecture on Tap series continues. This month, join the Committee on the Environment as they present Making the Case for Sustainability.
- Julie Hiromoto, FAIA, LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP, HKS Inc.
- Mike Brown, EIT, CEM, LEED AP BD+C, Sustainable Design Engineer, HKS Inc.
- Chad Prochaska, Director of Preconstruction, Beck Group
- Brian Wiggins, Senior Project Manager, Beck Group
- With moderator Tricia Loe of Sustainable Concepts
Date: June 21, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Payment in advance: $10 AIA Dallas and AIA Northeast Texas Members/ $20 Non-Members
Payment at the door: $20 AIA Dallas and AIA Northeast Texas Members/ $25 Non-Members
Cost includes two drinks and appetizers
About the Architecture on Tap series:
Back by popular demand, we are continuing this member favorite happy hour panel series with three sessions. The Committee on the Environment (CoTE), Latinos in Architecture Network, and Women in Architecture Network will each champion a session to explore topics of interest.