Architecture on Tap: Reinventing My Story: A Non-Traditional Path
Organized by the Women in Architecture Network
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
2222 Vantage Street
Dallas, TX 75207
Talk About It
AOT Series Sponsors
WiA Session Sponsor
- YP Corner: Willow Grove Baptist Church Design Charrette Recap
- The Ambassador is lost. What happens now?
- 2019 Unbuilt Design Awards Recipients
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes James Leng of OFFICE JAMES LENG
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes Zeina Koreitem of MILLIØNS Architects
At our Architecture on Tap series this summer, we will re-imagine both the profession and our city through the lens of "Resiliency." The Women in Architecture Network, the Latinos in Architecture Network, and the Communities by Design Committee will each take on one of three sessions to discuss their own brand of resiliency.
First up, WiA explores the topic, "Reinventing My Story: A Nontradtional Path." There is no guidebook or map that tells you what to do with your life and the rule book can be rewritten. For some, this can be a freeing experience as they carve their own unique path to success. Join us as we kick off the summer with a panel of women who took their architectural background and created their own rules by bridging their unique experiences to pivot to a different platform.
- Katie Hitt, Assoc. AIA (Communications and Government Relations Director | AIA Dallas)
- Lorena Toffer, AIA (Co-founder of CityLab High School; Senior Project Manager at AECOM)
- Ellen Mitchell- Kozack, AIA (Director of Sustainability & Citizen | HKS)
- Meredith Jump, AIA (Project Manager | Joeris General Contractors)
Annelie Persson Call, AIA, Chair of WiA
Payment in advance - $10 AIA Dallas and AIA Northeast Texas Members/$20 Non Members
Payment at the door - $15 AIA Dallas and AIA Northeast Texas Members/$25 Non Members
Bundle pricing available for all three sessions
Cost includes two drinks and appetizers
Student discount available, please contact Shirley Che at email@example.com for code. Student ID required at check-in for verification.
Event graphic created by Connor Peirce, Assoc. AIA