Architecture On Tap: Resilient Communities: The Future of Dallas
Organized by the Communities by Design Committee
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
2222 Vantage St.
Dallas, TX 75207
Brought to you by: Communities By Design
Talk About It
AOT Series Sponsors
- YP Corner: Willow Grove Baptist Church Design Charrette Recap
- The Ambassador is lost. What happens now?
- 2019 Unbuilt Design Awards Recipients
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes James Leng of OFFICE JAMES LENG
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes Zeina Koreitem of MILLIØNS Architects
At our Architecture on Tap series this summer, we will re-imagine both the profession and our city through the lens of "Resiliency." The Women in Architecture Network, the Latinos in Architecture Network, and the Communities by Design Committee will each take on one of three sessions to discuss their own brand of resiliency.
Krista Nightengale (Managing Director | The Better Block)
Tom Reisenbichler, AIA (Southwest Region Director | Perkins+Will)
David Whitley, Assoc. AIA (Principal | DRW Planning Studio)
Payment in advance - $10 AIA Dallas and AIA Northeast Texas Members/$20 Non Members
Payment at the door - $15 AIA Dallas and AIA Northeast Texas Members/$25 Non Members
Cost includes two drinks and appetizers
Student discount available, please contact Katie Hitt at email@example.com for code. Student ID required at check-in for verification.