12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
325 N St Paul, Suite 150
Dallas, TX 75201
- SFRT: Precast Concrete
- On the Radar Exhibition Reception
- AD EX Fall LEGO Workshop (Ages 10-13)
- Who's Turning Up the Heat? Designing to Mitigate Heat
- Tour of Homes Committee Meeting
- Coffee & Conversation: Kalita Humphreys Theater Master Plan
- 2023 AIA Dallas Tour of Homes - Call for Entries
- Pride X Design: Conversations with AIA LGBTQIA+ Alliances
- The Emotional Impact of Safety: Balancing Technology and Psychology in Design Innovation
- The New Age of Security: Technology in a Post-Pandemic World
MISSION: The Academy of Architecture for Health (AAH), a knowledge community of the AIA, brings together professionals from around the nation working in the healthcare design field for professional development and education.
Our local committee complements the mission of the AIA AAH, whose mission is to improve the quality of healthcare through design by developing, documenting, and disseminating knowledge; educating healthcare architects and other related constituencies; advancing the practice of healthcare architecture; improving the design of healthcare environments; affiliating and advocating with others that share our vision; and promoting research.
PROGRAM FOR THIS MEETING:
Tina Duncan, AIA, CBO will be explaining the process for the upcoming FGI comment period and will answer any burning questions regarding codes impacting healthcare design.
Parking validation and drinks will be provided. Feel free to bring your lunch.