Talk About It
- Congratulations to the Newly Elevated Fellow: Ron Stelmarski, FAIA
- Congratulations to the Newly Elevated Fellow: D. Michael Hellinghausen, FAIA
- Congratulations to the Newly Elevated Fellow: Stephen Pickard, FAIA
- CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: 2022 Local, State & National Honor Awards
- Congratulations to the 2021 AIA Dallas Chapter Awards Recipients!
Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes ARO's Adam Yarinsky, FAIA as Juror
The AIA Dallas Design Awards Committee is pleased to announce Adam Yarinsky, FAIA, of Architecture Research Office (ARO), as a juror for the 2015 unbuilt design awards.
Adam Yarinsky holds an undergraduate degree in Architecture from the University of Virginia and a Master of Architecture from Princeton University. He has served as the Eliel Saarinen Professor and as the Sanders Teaching Fellow at the University of Michigan, and as the Shure Professor at the University of Virginia. He has also taught at Harvard University, Princeton University, Yale University, Syracuse University, Parsons/The New School and Washington University in St. Louis. Adam has lectured widely throughout the United States and abroad. Recent articles by Adam have appeared in A+U, 306090, Dimensions, and Places Journal. Adam is a board member of Places Journal.