Talk About It
- Built Design Awards: Common App Resources
- Congratulations to the Newly Elevated Fellow: Ron Stelmarski, FAIA
- Congratulations to the Newly Elevated Fellow: Paul Dennehy, FAIA
- Congratulations to the Newly Elevated Fellow: D. Michael Hellinghausen, FAIA
- Congratulations to the Newly Elevated Fellow: Stephen Pickard, FAIA
ALP Call for 2020 Applications
Advanced Leaders Program
Now accepting applications for 2020!
"This program offered the opportunity to validate and strengthen professional skills and judgments with colleagues in the AEC industry facing similar challenges in a respectful, collaborative, and knowledge rich environment. Given the competitive nature of our field there was much common ground to share and offer one another. A study of fundamental human character and real-world scenarios that helped to validate that we have a great deal to offer one another as a group of professionals without violating professional integrity."
- Kent Leach, AIA 2012 Advanced Leadership Program
The next step after Emerging Leaders, ALP addresses topics such as leadership effectiveness, influencing in complex environments, conflict management, and decision-making. This program is designed for project and program managers and will help navigate the road to elevated leadership roles. Through engagement in the program, you will develop a personal leadership development plan to directly address individual and group needs and substantially impact your organization. We are now accepting applications for the 2020 Advanced Leadership Program. The submission deadline is midnight, Monday, January 6th.