Houston, TX 77024
Job Post Date: December 2, 2019
If you’re looking for a place to do your best work, exercise your creative talents, and work alongside an innovative team then Newberry Architecture is the place for you! We’re seeking a talented Project Manager with experience in residential architecture and/or light commercial. We pride ourselves on client relationships, quality work, and creative solutions and we are looking to build our growing team with those whom share these values.
The Project Manager will facilitate residential and/or commercial projects through all phases, from schematic design to construction administration to achieve client satisfaction and well-designed, creative spaces. This position gives team direction, maintains successful client & contract or communication, and produces drawings and designs. This position will also prepare project schedules and manage the project timeline and budgets.
• Manage projects & project teams
• Maintain projects on schedule & in budget
• Attend jobsite meetings & client meetings
• Produce & review construction documents
• Maintain multiple active projects at a time
• Residential experience strongly preferred
• Team player with a minimum of 4-7 years of experience in facilitating
projects in all phases
• Must have a fluent knowledge of AutoCAD; architectural use required
• Ideal candidates will hold a five-year professional Bachelor of Architecture
degree; related fields considered
• Licensure or path to licensure preferred
• Experience managing a team of people
This position is full-time salaried with an excellent benefits package including a matching 401k program, health and dental insurance. Our employee’s thrive on flex schedule and a generous PTO plan. Salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience.
Please email resumes with a cover letter to: