Dallas, TX 75215
Job Post Date: September 11, 2020
th+a is a team of Dallas-based Architects and Interior Designers who believe that brilliant design has the power to improve the quality of life. This is outlined in our Mission Statement:
The team at th+a seeks opportunities to improve the lives of others. We accomplish this through our design of the environment and support of social impact initiatives in an ongoing determination to enhance the wellbeing of our society.
As our firm evolves to meet this mission, we invite you to join our team and the next generation of talented professionals. th+a is seeking a Project Architect with 5+ years of experience to support our work in healthcare, education (PK-12), early childhood, and the commercial interiors markets. This role will be instrumental in helping us create dynamic space that enhances the learning process, assists in the patient healing process, and improves the environments in which we live, work, and play. At th+a, you will be a part of an amazing team that makes a difference in people’s lives.
As a Project Architect, we can offer you unique hands-on experience through innovative projects with the best partners in the industry. And because you will be surrounded by a diverse, talented team, you will gain access to a wealth of knowledge and proficiency. We offer competitive compensation, a great benefit package and an empowering work environment. We will look to you to not only lead projects, but to help us build strong internal teams in the process by contributing to the project leadership’s goals while serving as a mentor to those in their pursuit of licensure.
• Leading projects as the Project Architect to produce necessary and accurate drawings for a project
• Provide leadership of our Project Coordinators as they develop their career, training them in current standards of the industry
• Work in collaboration with our Design Team to identify project based design opportunities while taking into account an Owner’s budget
• Work independently to solve problems
• Assist Project Managers in establishing project timelines and budgets
• A bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited college (MArch preferred)
• Minimum 5+ years of experience
• Fluent in Revit; Experience with SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Bluebeam
• Some knowledge of rendering software
• Solution-oriented, self-motivated, and self-starting!
• SUBMIT CONFIDENTIAL RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org