Dallas, TX 75215
Job Post Date: June 12, 2019
We are seeking a Project Architect with 3+ years of experience to support our work in healthcare, education (pk-12), early childhood, non-profit and commercial interiors markets.
We look to this position to direct our team of architects on various projects. Our Project Architect will manage all phases of the project process while effectively leading and collaborating with project coordinators in an effort to ensure th+a’s core tenants manifest themselves in our designs. The person who assumes this role will provide leadership in our community, our profession and our firm.
In addition, we expect our Project Architect to create outstanding design solutions, develop strong relationships with clients and actively mentor junior staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited college (Master of
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Proficiency in Revit (required), SketchUp, AutoCAD, Bluebeam and Adobe
• Knowledge of rendering software
• Solution-oriented and self-motivated
• Occasional travel required