Austin, TX 78756
Job Post Date: March 12, 2019
Procurement Manager - Austin
Michael Hsu Office of Architecture, an award-winning firm, including 2016 AIA Austin Firm of the Year, is seeking a new Procurement Manager for our Austin studio.
Our work includes residential, commercial, creative office, retail, hotel/hospitality and interiors. For strong, self-starting professionals, we offer an engaging, open studio environment that encourages collaboration and creativity, as well as aggressive compensation, generous benefits, and steady profit sharing.
Based in Austin, MHOA is interested in a wide variety of work ranging from city master planning to innovative artisan and materials resourcing. Significant recent work includes Heights Mercantile, Uchi, Local Foods, South Congress Hotel and The Line hotel. The firm has projects all over the US, including New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Seattle and San Antonio.
Responsibilities to include:
- Help in the selection, specification and procurement of FF&E
- Specification, procurement, and installation of FF&E
- Coordination with furniture vendors, warehouse, and installers
- Participation in the maintenance, growth and research of the office material resource library
- Participation on multiple concurrent projects in varied capacities
- 0-3 years’ experience in the industry
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Excel
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or Revit a plus
- Understanding and knowledge base of finishes, fixtures, furnishings, art & décor
- Prior bookkeeping experience a plus
- Positive attitude and willingness to work within a team
Further project information can be found at hsuoffice.com
Please submit your resume in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not call the office.