Austin, TX 78701
Job Post Date: March 23, 2020
PROJECT ARCHITECTS & PROJECT MANAGERS
Locations: Austin, TX & Phoenix, AZ
We are looking for talented and dedicated Project Architects & Project Managers interested in a diversity of project types, high-quality buildings and spaces, collaboration and professional development.
- Experienced. (5+ years working with complex commercial projects, including mixed-use developments)
- Registered Architect.
- Technically skilled. (Revit, Autocad, SketchUp, SpecLink, Creative Suite, Bluebeam, MS Office)
- Knowledgeable. (strong technical understanding of high-quality commercial architecture)
- Dedicated. (able to go above-and-beyond to meet aggressive schedules & deliverables)
- Team-oriented. (successful collaborator in a high-energy design team environment)
- Leader. (proven leadership and mentoring skills)
- LEED AP. (preferred)
- Architecture & Planning firm. (mixed-use, retail, office, multi-family residential, hospitality, restaurant projects)
- Established practice. (founded in 1990)
- Great Team. (70+ talented professionals and growing)
- Exciting projects. (US and International portfolio)
- Competitive. (great compensation & benefits packages)
Interested and qualified professionals, please email a PDF of your resume and portfolio (no larger than 5mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org.