Dallas, TX 75202
Job Post Date: November 7, 2018
BKV Group is a full-service and holistic architecture, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture and construction administration firm with offices in Chicago, Minneapolis, and Washington, D.C. The marketing and administrative groups support all offices and strategic growth nationwide.
• Prepare responses to Request for Proposals (RFP), request for Qualifications (RFQ), and Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) as requested, with an eye for detail and graphic composition.
• Create presentations for clients and client interviews by working in-step with local design, business development, and consultant teams using established processes that lead to well-developed graphics and content.
• Assist in conference coordination including scheduling, ordering and preparing for conferences and conference-related communication efforts.
• Support staff with management of client-relationship management (CRM) tool.
• In cooperation with other locations, assist with organization, collection and maintenance of information for local office projects and staff, to maintain collateral and overall database integrity.
• Assist with research to support business development and marketing communications, as needed.
• Handle shipping requests, postage/mail, deliveries, supply and misc. lunch ordering with DAL office.
• Assist with filing and electronic file maintenance.
• Assist in new hire employee setup and office orientation with DAL office. Assist IT with new computer and phone set up when needed.
• Assist with other marketing and support needs, as required.
• Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years’ relevant experience (or equivalent), preferably in architectural, engineering, construction, or professional services environment.
• Strong MS Office Suite skills required, and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign.
• Ability to work well under remote manager and both local and national teams.
• Proactive approach with excellent organization, time management, prioritization and attention to detail. Uses time effectively with little supervision.
• Self-Directed Problem Solver: Uses logic to solve problems and works to understand unfamiliar subject matter.
• Must work well with a variety of personalities.