David Robinson100 W Mulberry St
Denton, TX 76201
Job Post Date: February 17, 2021
With KAS, you will be expected to participate in project development from start to finish, preparing construction documents, coordinating with consultants, and other vendors as needed, especially through the code review phase. You may also be asked to assist with construction administration and its related duties. This position is to be filled at our Denton, TX office.
You will get to touch and learn every aspect of the business. We meet our employees at their potential, so your growth is never stunted by being stuck in one role, i.e., production. We are growing, and with that, you will grow in the profession as well.
• Must have minimum 3-5 years professional experience
• Municipal experience beneficial
• Architectural degree from a NAAB accredited School of Architecture
• A thorough knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
• A team-player attitude
• The willingness to work against tight deadlines
Compensation is commensurate with experience and abilities. Other benefits include:
• Time off consists of vacation days, holidays and your birthday!
• Health benefits
• A Simple IRA with company matching.