Dallas, TX 75215
Job Post Date: June 12, 2019
Education Practice Leader
We have an immediate opening for an Education Practice Leader with a minimum of 10 years of K-12 experience.
In this senior level position reporting directly to the President of the firm, the education practice leader will manage the direction and strategic growth of th+a’s education studio. This individual will be responsible for implementing protocol and procedures best suited for project success while ensuring th+a’s core tenants manifest themselves in our designs. The person who assumes this role will provide leadership in our community, our profession and our firm.
In addition, we expect our education practice leader to create outstanding design solutions, develop strong relationships with clients and actively mentor junior staff.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience with focus in K-12 education
(university work is a plus)
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Masters preferred
• Licensed to practice in the State of Texas
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit and Adobe Suite
• Knowledge of rendering software
• Experience directing, mentoring and coordinating work efforts of junior
• Demonstrated experience in managing all phases and aspects of a
• Solution-oriented and self-motivated