DALLAS, TX 75207
Job Post Date: May 11, 2020
Nunzio Marc DeSantis Architects (NMDA) is an architecture firm specialising in hospitality design with projects across the globe. NMDA is currently looking for an experienced Architectural Designer.
- Create and oversee full concept design, schematic design and design development
- Provide design assistance to the architect-of-record to complete the construction document phase
- Assist the architect-of-record during the construction phase in reviewing select design and contractor questions;
- Review design requirements and determine best design options for building project;
- Gather and collect design requirements for new constructions, alterations or repairs;
- Prepare architecture design based on design requirements;
- Modify and update designs based on review comments from architect-of-record;
- Ensure to follow best practices and company standards;
- Evaluate site conditions and constraints for construction projects;
- Maintain all the documentations related to architectural designs and constructions conditions;
- Provide project status updates to architect-of-record;
- Manage and execute design assignments in a timely manner.
- Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Strong conceptual design approach
- Knowledge of hospitality design standards
- Proven organizational abilities
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up and MS Office
To apply, please send a resume w/ cover letter to: Nunzio Marc Desantis Architects, 1617 Hi Line Drive, Suite 190, Dallas, TX 75207.