Fort Worth, TX 76102
Job Post Date: May 15, 2019
Huitt-Zollars' Fort Worth office has an Architect opportunity to join our growing Architectural Practice Group. This full-time position is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement within an award winning design firm. The role works in a collaborative environment on commercial, institutional, municipal and industrial architectural projects. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years' of previous experience. They will share their design expertise with a fantastic team of architects, be a licensed architect in the State of Texas (or state with reciprocity) or close to being registered.
HZ is a leading full service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
• Reports to the Architectural Manager and works collaboratively with architects and civil engineers on institutional, municipal and industrial architectural projects.
• Researches materials and assemblies for appropriate incorporation into design and construction drawings as directed by a project manager.
• Creates BIM models and prepares design and construction drawings using information supplied by project manager or data obtained from research activities.
• Integrates information from consultants and suppliers into models and drawings.
• Constructs architectural models and prepares presentation boards for use by other staff in presenting to a client for approval.
• Processes contractor submittals by logging in the submittals and routing them to the appropriate party for review.
• May be required to attend, record, and distribute meeting minutes and assist with general project correspondence
• Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program
• Registered Texas Architect or close to being registered
• Minimum 5 years of commercial, institutional, municipal and industrial architectural experience
• Demonstrated building construction technical experience
• Proficient in Revit and MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent Verbal, written and graphic communications skills
• Ability to lead and coordinate consultant teams
• Ability to interact with owners and user groups
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life, long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and ESOP.
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: F122
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status.
Apply here: http://www.Click2apply.net/ykssc5nbv3wgm39n