You've Got 5 Minutes, LADY: Express Yourself
Presented by the Women in Architecture Network
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
325 N. Saint Paul St.
Dallas, TX 75201
Brought to you by: Women In Architecture
Talk About It
The AIA Dallas Women in Architecture Network presents a new installment of the You’ve Got 5 Minutes, Kid series, but this time, it is celebrating our creative and inspiring women in architecture! Our “You Got 5 Minutes, Lady: Express Yourself” on Wednesday, February 27 will showcase women’s creativity in architecture and design. Eight women will each have five minutes to present a unique project that they have worked on (built or unbuilt) and has great meaning to them as a woman in the industry. We hope you can join us for this exciting event as we highlight our local women in architecture!
Enjoy a light reception from 6:00-6:30 p.m. and the program will begin at 6:30 pm.
- Ashlie Bird, Assoc. AIA – Couture Condos
- Trish Hammond – The Baker Hotel
- Jodi House – 3 Eleven Bowie
- Özge Güleç İnal – Healthcare For The Homeless
- Alexandra Lowers – Hotel Del Coronado
- Ann Podeszwa – Ukiyo Console Table and Lola Bench
- Vince Tam, AIA – Canton Connection Urban Design Study
- Rachel Westmoreland, Assoc. AIA – Ursuline Academy
WiA (Women in Architecture) brings AIA Dallas women together for friendship, networking, and collaboration while empowering members to impact their practice, profession, and community.