Small Firms Round Table
Tour of Element Metal
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
400 S. Haskell Avenue
Dallas, TX 75226
Brought to you by: Small Firms Roundtable
Talk About It
- Congratulations to the 2019 AIA Fellows
- YP Corner: Networking with the Networks
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes Molly Hunker of SPORTS
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes James Leng of OFFICE JAMES LENG
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes Zeina Koreitem of MILLIØNS Architects
The AIA Dallas Small Firm Roundtable focuses on the needs of small firms. It seeks to integrate the existing benefits and services offered by the AIA with small firms in the Dallas area. Our goals are to further their special and unique needs and act as a central body to facilitate growth, understanding, and knowledge.
Brent Anderson of element designs and builds solutions for project needs in the interior design, architecture, advertising and exhibit design disciplines. Brent has a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the University of North Texas and has worked in the design business for over 20 years. He has worked as an art director, a creative director and a company co-founder in the advertising design business. His prior education and experience in the field of engineering design and fabrication provide unique skills as a maker and a collaborator on metal projects.
Tour Brent Anderson's studio at Element Metal, LLC, to see the process for creating one-of-a-kind architecture and design details.
Please register to be included in the head count. Drinks and snacks will be provided.