Skyline 360 Tour
- In Remembrance: Paula Clements, Hon. TxA, CAE
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes James Leng of OFFICE JAMES LENG
- Call for Nominations: 2019 Texas Society of Architects Honor Awards
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes Zeina Koreitem of MILLIØNS Architects
- Detail Matters: Ceramic Precision
Join the Architecture and Design Exchange for a "standing" tour of the Dallas skyline. Klyde Warren Park offers the perfect vantage point to see the buildings that have made up Dallas' architectural heritage for the last 100 years. From three vantage points in 25 minutes, you'll learn all about the buildings that define our skyline in Uptown and Downtown Dallas. The tour begins at the tour sign in the Reading and Games Room on the northwest side of the park. No advance registration is required. Tours are offered on most Mondays at 12:30 p.m. and most Saturdays at 2:30 p.m.