8525 Garland Rd.
Dallas, TX 75218
Brought to you by: Fellowship
Talk About It
- In Remembrance: Paula Clements, Hon. TxA, CAE
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes James Leng of OFFICE JAMES LENG
- Call for Nominations: 2019 Texas Society of Architects Honor Awards
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes Zeina Koreitem of MILLIØNS Architects
- Profile: Thomas Taylor, Hon. TxA
The American Institute of Architects | Dallas Chapter
Celebrates Fellowship and honors the newly-elevated Fellows with a special dinner:
Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 6:00 PM
It is appropriate for all Fellows to wear the Fellowship Medal
Please RSVP by calling AIA Dallas at (214) 742-3242 and submit payment by Wednesday, August 15th. Checks will also be accepted, please include first and last name of all attendees.
Cost is $65 per person. 2018 newly elevated Fellows plus one guest receive complimentary admissions, but RSVP is required.
Ride assistance to the dinner is available upon request.
Please go to 8525 Garland Road at the interception of Garland and Whitter road. There will be multiple signs throughout the parking lot that will lead you to the parking area of A Tasteful Place. You will enter the garden at the Gary Goodwin Gate.