Designing My Future: AD EX Virtual Summer Camp (Middle School)
Presented by Glenn|Partners
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Talk About It
- AD EX Donor Celebration
- Major Fire and Life Safety Changes to the 2021 IBC
- CELEBRATE ARCHITECTURE 2021
- Emerging & Advanced Leadership Meeting
- Housing Summit Committee Meeting
In Partnership with The AIA Dallas Education Outreach Committee
AD EX is excited to launch a three-day series of architectural day camps for students – with a day of workshops dedicated for the elementary, middle, and high school levels. Activities range from scavenger hunts, to design challenges, to 3-D modeling and skyscraper projects. The series is being developed by practicing architects, in partnership with K-12 and nonprofit educators.
Students will not only learn about career paths in architecture, design, and engineering, but also explore how to use design to become better stewards of their neighborhoods and champions for a more functional, beautiful, and equitable city. Our K-12 activities inspire, encourage, and educate students about architecture while highlighting the importance of creative problem solving.
- Thursday, July 16: ages 14 – 18
- Friday, July 17: ages 10 – 14 SOLD OUT! Waitlist available – email us at email@example.com
- Saturday, July 18: ages 8 – 10 SOLD OUT! Waitlist available – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event graphic designed by Brien Graham, AIA with LPA Design Studios