What Does Collaboration Mean and Why Should You Care
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
325 N. Saint Paul St.
Dallas, TX 75201
Brought to you by: Education
Talk About It
Collaborative Efforts Series
Collaborative Efforts is a four-part series to provide knowledge and skills for project managers and project architects working in collaboration with owners, architects, consultants, engineers, contracts and sub-contractors.
- What Does Collaboration Mean and Why Should You Care, April 11, 2018, 4-7pm
- Collaboration Tools & Tactics, June 13, 2018, 4-7pm
- Project Management: Planning the Project, August 15, 2018, 4-7pm
- Project Management: Executing the Project, October 10, 2018, 4-7pm
Thank you to Pete DeLisle, Hon.TxA, Kirk Krueger, AIA, and Al Hernandez, AIA, for their invaluable collaboration in developing this series.
Topics of Discussion for Session 1:
1) How projects are developed and progress with a strong emphasis on interdependencies of team members in all phases of project development and realization
2) Project Delivery Methods, focusing on Integrated Project Delivery
3) Developing Positive, Responsive and Enduring Solutions for Projects:
- a collaboration model for interdependency and cooperation (owners, architects, engineers, contractors, subcontractors and consultants)
- strategies for measuring and reporting success
- facilitative leadership and co-creation (FOCI - project facilitators, orchestrators, collaborators and integrators)