Chapter Meeting I Connecting Today’s Designers to Tomorrow’s Leaders
Presented by Education Outreach Committee
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Talk About It
- 2020 ARE Lecture Series: Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Systems
- Dallas Architecture Forum Panel Discussion
- Technology in Architecture Practice Town Hall
- All Chair Committee Meeting
- CELEBRATE ARCHITECTURE 2020
We are sorry to inform you that in response to the current recommendations of our local health officials regarding COVID-19, this program has been cancelled. We hope to bring our speakers back later this year. Please stay tuned.
Architecture and design programs in DFW High Schools are important to the future of architectural design. They plant the seed of interest in students, and give them an insight and appreciation for the work of architects.
Join us at this March Chapter Meeting to hear from industry professionals about existing design and architecture programs at the high school level around DFW. These programs are grooming and inspiring the next generation of leaders in architecture and design.
At the second half of the program, you will have the opportunity to offer your suggestions directly to those that are involved in developing these programs. And learn how you can be involved in this effort.
- Le Korte, AIA | Perkins+Will
- Jonathan Brower, P.E. | LA Fuess Partners
- Oswaldo Rivera-Ortiz, Assoc. AIA | Richardson HS
- Mark Jones | Lewisville HS
- Chris Carson | Lewisville Career Center East
This program is free for AIA Dallas and AIA NETX members, and all architecture and design educators.
General admission $10.
How Do I Get to the AD EX?
Parking for this program is NOT validated. For your convenience, please use our parking & commuting guide when planning your visit to AIA Dallas. If you have any questions about alternative parking options, please feel free to call our reception desk at 214.742.3242