Architecture on Tap: A Walk Through Our City
Presented by AG&E Structural Engenuity
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
2222 Vantage St.
Dallas, TX 75207
Talk About It
Join us as we kick off the AIA Dallas summer happy hour panel series, Architecture on Tap Presented by AG&E.
In this first installment of the series, the Young Professional Network presents the topic of A Walk Through Our City: Reclaiming Space For A Diverse Dallas Demographic
The panel of subject matter experts will explore the possibility of walking (instead of driving) through our city, and how reclaiming public urban space for shared parks, shared transportation, and increasing design for walkability can impact social and economic equity of downtown Dallas. “Reclaiming Space” refers to reallocating urban space previously required for vehicular transportation.
- Lisa Neergaard – Senior Policy Manager, bcWORKSHOP
- Dustin Bullard, ASLA – Vice President, Public Space & Design, Downtown Dallas Inc.
- Jeff Roberts – Operations Manager, LimeBike
- Jared White – Bicycle Transportation Manager, City of Dallas
- Kevin Sloan, ASLA, Hon. AIA Dallas, M. Arch – Principal, Kevin Sloan Studio
Payment in advance - $10 AIA Dallas and AIA Northeast Texas Members/$20 Non Members
Payment at the door - $15 AIA Dallas and AIA Northeast Texas Members/$25 Non Members
Cost includes two drinks and appetizers
Student discount available, please contact Shirley Che at firstname.lastname@example.org for code. Student ID required at check-in for verification.