2020 ARE Lecture Series: Codes for ARE Candidates
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Talk About It
Licensing Programs Sponsor
The AIA Dallas ARE Lecture Series covers each division of the ARE 5.0 through a collection of lectures. All classes are led by experienced architects or local experts in their field who are familiar with the content; in collaboration with the AIA Dallas Success Teams mentors team who help tailor the contents to fit the needs of the exam takers.
This lecture is presented by Brandon Criner, AIA with D2 Architecture. You should attend this Codes for ARE Candidates lecture if you are currently studying for PA.
Tentative schedule for the series:
Codes for ARE Candidates | Brandon Criner, AIA with D2 Architecture | August 11
- Practice & Project Management | Sonya Shah, Assoc. AIA with BRW | August 12
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Systems | Bridger Schwasinger with Purdy McGuire | Aug 25
- Acoustics and Security Systems | Randall Rehfuss with Idibri | TBD
- Structural Systems 1 | Mark Kaiser, P.E. with RLG | TBD
- Structural Systems 2 | Mark Kaiser, P.E. with RLG | TBD
- Construction and Evaluation | Garrett Barker, AIA with BRW | October 28
- PPD & CE: Kitchen Sink Edition | Sam Stribling, AIA with OMNIPLAN | November 11
All lectures in the series will take place virtually via Zoom, staring at 6pm, with varying end times.
Free for current Success Teams participants / $12 AIA Dallas and NETX Members / $25 General Admission. Use the discount code 20_OFF for a 20% discount.