Talk About It
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes James Leng of OFFICE JAMES LENG
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes Zeina Koreitem of MILLIØNS Architects
- Take Shelter! How We Design Storm Shelters Saves Lives
- The Question of Morality in Development: Bringing Columns to Life
- Support the AIA Dallas Tour of Homes, Build Your Business
Wanted: Art by Architects
On Thursday, May 1, the Dallas Center for Architecture Foundation (DCFA) will present the fourth edition of its fundraiser ROCKITECTURE 2014, and it promises to be bigger and better than ever.
A centerpiece of the party is our silent auction...full of uniquely curated with items that appeal to lovers of good design and architecture. It will include furniture, accessories and art…including art from architects in our great city and beyond. Proceeds from the auction support Foundation programming, which includes public outreach initiatives such as walking tours, family programming, exhibitions and panel discussions.
Participate and support DCFA! Do you have a photograph, watercolor, drawing or painting you are willing to part with? A pencil sketch, a concept drawing, even a model of some sort? Those kinds of items are quite valuable to our partygoers and would go far to make the event an even greater success.
We’re open to other ideas as well. Do you have a great vacation home you can share? A restaurant you worked with that can give us a big, fat gift card? Or something else that would appeal to our crowd?
Please e-mail your ideas and offers to ROCKITECTURE@DallasCFA.com.
And we hope you will join us May 1 at The Room on Main for the event. Tickets are available here.