Talk About It
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes James Leng of OFFICE JAMES LENG
- Call for Nominations: 2019 Texas Society of Architects Honor Awards
- 2019 AIA Dallas Unbuilt Design Awards Welcomes Zeina Koreitem of MILLIØNS Architects
- Profile: Thomas Taylor, Hon. TxA
- Take Shelter! How We Design Storm Shelters Saves Lives
KRob Announces First Juror
The Ken Roberts Memorial Delineation Competition is pleased to announce its first of three jurors for the 2014 competition and awards night.
Cliff Welch of Dallas, Texas is a Principal and Founder of Welch Architecture Inc. Cliff’s firm is recognized on both a national and local level for its unique and inspiring modern architectural style. The firm’s focus is on modern residential architecture, interiors, as well as commercial work. His background includes a vast array of all phases of architecture from concepts and schematics to construction documents and construction administration.
Cliff has been actively involved with the AIA Dallas chapter for many years, chairing many of the committees including the AIA Design Awards, Tour of Homes, RETROSPECT, and our very own Ken Roberts Memorial Delineation Competition. In 1997, Cliff was honored with the AIA Dallas Young Architect of the Year Award.
Cliff’s passion and understanding of architectural delineation and the story that a drawing can tell will be a great insight into the competition this year. Please head over to his website to see more of his work. The committee is very pleased and excited that Cliff is coming back to the KRob competition this year!