- 2022 AIA Dallas President's Mid-Year Update
- Congratulations to the Newly Elevated Fellow: Ron Stelmarski, FAIA
- Congratulations to the Newly Elevated Fellow: Paul Dennehy, FAIA
- Congratulations to the Newly Elevated Fellow: Stephen Pickard, FAIA
- Congratulations to the Newly Elevated Fellow: D. Michael Hellinghausen, FAIA
Built Design Awards: Common App Resources
The AIA Dallas Built Design Awards now requires the completion of the Common App for all 2022 submissions! The App aligns with the AIA Framework for Design Excellence as well as the TxA Awards requirements. If you or your firm are submitting to the 2022 Awards, we highly encourage you to explore all the available Common App resources below.
Common App Resources:
AIA Dallas Common App Clinic Recording Hope Lodge Case Study
Video Explanation of Common App for Design Excellence
AIA Memo regarding The Common App for Awards Alignment
More Information regarding the AIA Dallas Design Awards can be found at aiadallasdesignawards.com.