Alpha Testing, Inc.
Dallas, TX 75229
At Alpha Testing, Inc., our mission is to embrace and solve your challenges in geotechnical, construction materials and environmental testing in Texas.
Alpha Testing is Texas by Choice - our people, our expertise and our resources are all in Texas. With regional offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio, Alpha Testing is recognized at the national level as the regional expert of choice.
When expertise matters, let Alpha Testing solve your challenges during acquisition, design and construction.
Alpha Testing is a registered Texas engineering firm (# 813) and a Texas geoscience firm (#50341), meets the requirements of ASTM E-329, is AASHTO R-18 accredited, and has engineers licensed in multiple states. Our Houston office holds A2LA Accreditation for Geotechnical Engineering and Construction Materials Testing.
- Dallas Office (972) 620-8911
- Fort Worth Office (817) 496-5600
- Houston Office (713) 360-0460
- San Antonio Office (210) 249-2100
The following are Alpha Testing's historical, core engineering disciplines, provided with in-house equipment and personnel.
- Geotechnical Engineering: Services include drilling, laboratory services, and engineering recommendations. Alpha Testing provides complete investigations and studies for buildings, roads, industrial, water infrastructure, and forensic projects. Alpha Testing owns and operates 12 drill rigs.
- Construction Materials Testing & Inspection: Earthwork, concrete, asphalt, reinforcing steel, structural steel inspection, and ICC special inspections are some of the services Alpha Testing routinely provides to our clients. Alpha Testing staff hold CWI, ACI, Troxler, NICET, TxDOT, and TxAPA designations.
- Environmental: Alpha provides full service consulting from property acquisition to remediation of existing environmental concerns. Services include ESA (Phase I and Phase II), asbestos surveys and management plans, lead based paint, mold, and indoor air quality.
Geotechnical/Environmental Engineering, Other